Now, let's see...I see three lovely Ones today! The qualifications? The peaches and creamyness of complexions, gorgeous locks filled with Bathroom highlights. Excuse me, would you please hand me my sunglasses? Thank you so much, Most Helpful Ones. I know you can't see them, Sweet Ones, but I can see the most pearliest of whiteness! Oh, yes I can! I see lovely bodies clothed in the most fashionable clothing ~ some a little Halloweenish and some most beautifully hand sewn! I see the most slender arms with hands that have the most dainty and creamyest of fingers and they are attached to a CAMERA!!
Yes, yes, Amazed Ones! We have two more Bathroom Divas. I know we have three lovelies here, but one is a returning Diva. Don't question me, Almost Getting Out Of Hand Ones!
Do we know this most Gorgeous One? Well, of course we do...this is our own Gloria at http://wwwhappytobe.blogspot.com/.
The meme rules: Rule 1... List the first ten people who have commented on your last blog post. Now, I have a very busy schedule, don't we all, so I'm doing this meme based on my post from November 14th, The Somewhere In Time Party. Hope that's okay! Do you think there's a Blog Police making sure we do every little thing just right by the book? Naw, I don't think so. :) My ten sweeties...
1. Ceekay http://thinkinofhome.blogspot.com/
2. Bridget http://bigeeesblog.blogspot.com/
3. Kathy http://artis1111.blogspot.com/
If you’re on my list then you should do the meme on your blog, too! ( But only if you want to, of course, as I know what a busy time of the year this is!)
Rule 2.... The meme questions: 10 Blogs, 15 Questions.
1. What is your favorite post from #3's blog? That's Kathy, the artist! I guess I don't have just one favorite, but I love it when she posts a painting she's done. She's great!
2. Has #10 taken any pictures that have moved you? That would be Justiney and I think I remember a picture of a nice looking guy wearing very teeny tight underwear! :) my bad!
3. Does #6 reply to comments on their blog? Lorrie, she sure does! Every day!!
4. Which part of Blogland is #2 from? Bridget is from California.
5. If you could give one piece of advice to #7 what would it be? Well, maybe this is not advice, just that she should have invited me to go along with her when she visited Mackinac Island! ;)
6. Have you ever tried something from #9's blog? I would love to try a little bit of her scenery at my house!!
7. Has #1 blogged something that inspired you? Yes, this is just a simple thing, but when I first began blogging I saw all the awards the folks had and wondered how do you get them? Ceekay came along and gave me my first award and I was so thrilled. I'll always remember Ceekay and that proud day!
8. How often do you comment on #4's blog? This is the most beautiful, Lilly! Since I've met her, I try to go for a visit almost every day!
9. Do you wait excitedly for #8 to post? Why yes I do!! This is the sweetest Darlene! This beautiful one can do almost anything, decorate, make things. and be a good mother and wife. Love her blog.
10. How did #5's blog change your life? Just knowing Gloria is a life experience. She has accomplished so many things in her life. She's a pilot!! She has a beautiful home and is a wonderful decorator!! She is a dear!
11.Do any of the 10 know each other? Of course, we all live in the Land of Blog!
12. Do any of your 10 know each other? Again, of course, this is Blogland!!
13. Out of the 10, which updates more frequently? I do believe all my 10 sweeties are really on the ball!!
14. Which of the 10 keep you laughing? Hands down, it has to be Justine! She is the funniest thing! This girl is not shy, ya'll!! ;)
Okay, was that fun? Now it's your turn!!
Be a bunch of sweeties,
I won't leave you with a little Note Song today...this was a long post and I'm very tired now!! I must take care of my gorgeousness! ;)