Now, I'm doing better and will not forget to get to these awards as quickly as I can. I feel so blessed to have sweet friends who think I'm deserving of something. It's very humbling.
My dear friend Chris at http://chrisscorner-chris.blogspot.com/ has been the sweetest one to pass this darling Sisterhood Award on to me. Thank you, Dear Chris, for thinking of me as your blogging sister. I'm very honored and my heart is full of sisterhood love! Thank you!
The rules of this award are:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.
Now here I go, bending the rules a little bit. But on this one I truly can't just pick 10 sisters! So, if you're a regular commentor on my blog, please take this award and know I already consider you my sister! Bless you all!!
My sweet friend, Catherine at http://catherinesteacups.blogspot.com/ has passed on this "Let's Be Friends" award to me. Thank you so much dear one.
Here's the meaning of this award:
These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.”
Oh, this applies to everyone I visit and it is so hard to decide, but know I consider everyone of you who comes to see me 'my friend and you are exceedingly charming'! I will try to pick a few new friends for this award:
1. Tracey at http://comfylittleplace.blogspot.com/
2. Mona at http://wsprsweetlyofcottages.blogspot.com/
3. Lindar at http://ninasnest.blogspot.com/
4. Riet at http://quiltinnstitchinglady.blogspot.com/
5. Kathy at http://kathleengauthier.blogspot.com/
6. Marty at http://astrollthrulife.blogspot.com/
7. Mildred at http://nalleyvalley.blogspot.com/
8. Judy at http://dishingondecor.blogspot.com/