I've been tagged by that little rascal, Buffie at myleftfoot to tell seven unimportant things about myself. Hmmmm...let's see...
1. I eat the legs off popped popcorn kernels and save the poofy heads till last.
2. I cut my own hair.
3. I was a closet doll player. I played with my Barbie dolls until I was 13 years old.
4. I love to READ cook books whether I ever use a recipe from them or not.
5. I saved all my daughter's little baby teeth and still have them today. But I didn't save my son's, why? I don't know.
6. I still have a couple of the stupid MAD magazines from when I was a teenager - 1960s - they're really old! But I'm not old!
7. I don't drink, or have I ever drank coffee, liquor or buttermilk!
Now, I would like to tag:
Kelli at kellishouse
Kathy at artis1111
Pat at backporchmusings
LeAnn at pinkicingonthecake