I've been Song Tagged two times yesterday from Bridget at bigeeesblog.blogspot.com and Elizabeth at ebogie.blogspot.com.
These are the rules to follow:
The rules of this tag are: List seven songs that you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they’re not any good, but they must be songs you’re really enjoying now, shaping your Summer.Post these instructions in your blog along with your 7 songs. Then tag 7 other people to see what they’re listening to."
I really don't listen to any current radio stations or know any cool hip new songs. I love oldies and Christian music and will listen to something my children tell me about.
So here goes...
1. I Can Only Imagine sung by MercyMe
2. My Chains Are Gone (Amazing Grace) sung by Chris Tomlin
3. You Raise Me Up - sung by Josh Groban
4. Bridge Over Troubled Waters sung by Simon and Garfunkel
5. Hey There Delilah sung by Plain White Tees (that chorus just sings in my mind all the time!)
6. It Is Well - very sweet old hymn
7. If sung by Bread - this one is for my Mr. Precious. Doesn't this song just make you want to cry?
I guess that's it. Now I'm supposed to tag some sweeties...let's see...I'll tag the first seven bloggers in My Sweeties list.